Ukraine is a high relationship destination among People in america after Russian. That’s why you also need to know how to get a visa for her if you consider getting a bride there. Here you will find the easiest directions about this confusing red tape hassle.
1. File a petition for a Fiancee visa
K-1 visa is just a nonimmigrant visa for A ukrainian fiancee. It will probably let your Ukrainian bride that is mail-order arrived at the U.S. and obtain hitched to you personally within ninety days upon the arrival. Before using for the visa it self, register the petition to your U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
Keep in mind that in the event the bride that is ukrainian has, they must be placed in the petition too, regardless of if they’re not going to travel. Additionally you must be careful along with your bride’s names – you will need to point out all her names maiden that is including past married names. Otherwise, you are going to face a severe wait.
After the petition is authorized, your bride gets the proper to submit an application for a fiancee visa in the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine. The latter will inform you regarding the approval.
2. Make an application for the visa & prepare for the meeting
It’s important not to ever make an application for the visa meeting until your bride (a visa applicant) completes these actions.
- Action # 1. She must fill out (in English) and submit the fiancee visa application online after checking her eligibility.
- Action # 2. Collect most of the necessary documents to offer the application.
- Action # 3. Schedulae an appoitment with a physician authorized by the Embassy in Kyiv (Ukraine’s capital) and pass a checkup that is medical.
- Action # 4. Schedule and sign up for passport distribution.
- Action #5. Spend a $265 visa application cost and acquire a visa verification receipt through the bank.
- Action lithuanian wife # 6. Just now your bride that is ukrainian can the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine and acquire a visa visit or do every thing online.
3. Pass the fiancee visa meeting
Now, it is vital your bride comes on time because otherwise her visit may be canceled. And, evidently, it isn’t feasible in the future for a visa meeting with no appointment that is prior. If she passes the meeting effectively, she could be informed about any of it there.
But, it may need the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine around 5-6 trading days to produce the visa to her passport and travel papers. Because of this, Embassy recommends not to ever set the marriage date ahead of time.
Now, here’s exactly just what they could pose a question to your bride that is ukrainian at meeting:
- Her back ground
- Just just exactly How both of you met
- Her career and hobbies, relationships along with other loved ones
- Residing plans within the U.S.
- Provided experiences for the fiance plus the fiancee and whether or not they came across one another family relations, etc.
Over time, the Ukrainian bride will get her papers back in an envelope. It is essential she does open that envelope n’t but a .S. Immigration or Public wellness provider officer. Just in case she starts it, it might probably result in a suspect over tempering additionally the entire procedure may begin with the beginning.
According to an incident, the Embassy may notify you in regards to the significance of the further administrative processing which might take one other 60 times.